Law FlyFF Private Server Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan's Gm App

Go down

Jordan's Gm App Empty Jordan's Gm App

Post  vampyre42069 August 16th 2009, 7:54 am

Name: Jordan Elliott

Why we should pick you : You should pick me becuse i have previous experience as a GM in other games, I follow the rules and will ban anyone i see not follwing these rules and do not abuse GM powers. Im responsible and respectful among all things and will make sure that the server is my number one priority and will see to it that the rules that you have set in place are follwed and enforced.

How you will help the server: Enforce the rules, hold events, Help new players with any and all questions no matter the criteria.

When your online: I am online all of the time and will see to it that I will be online everyday at lest for 5-10 hours a day

Tell us a little about yourself: I love the Flyff server and play it alot. I am the commander of exhibsion in my local ROTC program and am currently the rank of a First sargent and I love it. I am vey kind and get along with others very easy and respect all players and I love to help people out and find myself doing it all of the time.

vampyre42069

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum