Law FlyFF Private Server Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoshi Application

Go down

Yoshi Application Empty Yoshi Application

Post  Yoshi December 19th 2009, 10:41 pm

In Game Name: Agua
Forum Name: Yoshi
Time Zone: (GMT -8:00) pacific time (US, Canada)
Class: Elementor

What languages do you speak fluently? Well Speak Spanish and English im good on both

What is your history with Flyff private servers? I had not play flyff server for that long but im about to have 1 year playing flyff private server

Online time- Saturday-Sunday:12 Hours Monday-Friday:6Hours
Availability- Anytime u need me ill b there i wont miss you or fail you

Past GameMaster experience: Well i do have Experience i had being a GM on Miyuki flyff i helped people i was very helpful every one Loved me the Community kind did grow a day-to-day the biggest we got was 40+ people i think ill do good on Zumina ill get the Community up!

Your reason for applying: I got 3 Reasons im appling For GM,
Reason #1: i want to make the Community Grow and so that we can b well known as the best Private Server! Witch this will be
Reason #2: I Want to Help People i love helping them i like getting Respect and ill give respect back thats i could make you happy
Reason #3: Well i just want to b around and b with people i want to b part of Zumina but like in the big part ill will help everyone with all your problems

Well This is all i got to say Hope you like my Application!
Sorry if its 2 late

Yoshi

Back to top Go down